Friday, August 12, 2011

FOX loves Cupcakes!



Yesterday afternoon I did an interview with Shaun Hegarty for Fox's TALK BACK segment. I have to admit that it was a lot of fun and, having never been to the Fox studio before, a new experience. Everyone knows I love new experiences!

Shaun, to me, seemed like a really nice guy. He came out into the waiting area with a smile and asked me "Are you ready to be famous?" Of course I replied that I already was. So, he decided to reenter the room with "Are you ready to be more famous?" Am I? ALWAYS!

The interview, which on camera lasted a few minutes, was very fun. He talked to me before hand, making sure to get the information and name of the organization correct. He asked about how Cupcake Camp Toledo got started. He even asked me what bakery I worked for...(lol)

I'm still laughing about that even now. When I admitted to him that I didn't work for any bakery we spun into a conversation about how I should be going to culinary school and that if he didn't see me on TV one day he'd be upset.

I left him with a cute little bucket of s'mores pops - which I, of course, forgot to take a picture of. He promised that I would get my bucket back. I'm holding him to that.

He led my little (with big brothers/big sisters) and I back out to the reception area. My mom, who insists on seeing any interview live on TV, was sitting and talking with the receptionist. He talked to her for a moment, told her I had a great personality, and that he was sure great things would turn up for me.

Honestly, great interview. I had a great time. I hope I get to be on Fox again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | JCpenney Printable Coupons